Seeq and Inductive Automation serve customers in virtually every process manufacturing industry.
With documented successes in industries including oil & gas, utilities, pharmaceutical, power generation, and others, Seeq and Inductive Automation are building support for key Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) deployments such as remote asset monitoring and edge computing. Current users of Seeq and the Ignition SCADA system include manufacturing, chemicals, and food and beverage clients.
Seeq support for Inductive Automation’s Ignition SCADA system will provide shared customers with a complete solution, from edge to insight, for improved asset availability, product quality, and process efficiency.
Inductive Automation customers can tap Seeq to access:
- Advanced trending, visual analytics, and reporting features
- Real time collaboration and knowledge capture by employees
- Integration of Ignition SCADA system data with relational data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and OPC data sources
- Access to Microsoft Excel and other business intelligence solutions through Seeq Excel and ODATA export features
We are very happy to have Seeq’s support for the Ignition platform, which we describe as The New SCADA because it redefines SCADA technology and licensing. Many attendees at our annual Ignition Community Conference were very pleased with the flexibility and productivity offered by Seeq.
– Don Pearson, Chief Strategy Officer for Inductive Automation