We are entrepreneurs with a passion for developing innovative technology.
Our software and services are redefining how process manufacturing organizations access and analyze industrial process data. That means enabling insights that save money, energy, and resources, which is good for all of us.
We have great investors and a leadership team that has produced several successful startups, and we are excited to add this one to the list.
Although we are headquartered in Seattle, we are a virtual company so that we can live and work productively wherever we choose. Our team members are distributed all over the United States, and one even went on a year-long worldwide tour. So, where you are matters less than the impact you make in contributions to the team. We use a great suite of collaboration offerings to share work and enable effective communications, including our own proprietary virtual office application, Atlassian tools, and Slack.
And being distributed doesn’t mean it’s all work and no play! We have a daily show-and-tell session, annual all-team meetups, baby showers, online happy hours, and even our Halloween murder mystery party. We’re always innovating ways to connect informally, too, so that we can continue to evolve our culture.
We're still small, so you'll be in the thick of it. You, yes you, will make a huge impact on the success of the company. If you're looking to work smart, play hard, and live wherever there's a fast internet connection, then we're looking for you, too.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives (stock options!)
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses (Lasik, anyone?)
- Important stuff like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Optional life, disability, and personal accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption assistance
- Internet and mobile phone stipend (essentials for our communication and collaboration)
- Assistance with home office setup
- Unlimited paid time off (because we believe in work-life balance)
- Company retreats in revolving locations (Arizona in winter! Oregon in summer!)
- Team-building events that aren't boring (brewery tours, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, zip-line tours...)
- The best co-workers (we've analyzed the data, so we know it's true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
Openings at Seeq
We are actively seeking applicants for the positions below: