Seeq Corporation Professional Services Standards
This Agreement was last modified on April 5, 2016.
Seeq shall apply its professional and ethical standards to the execution of all projects, which shall include the following:
- Serve clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- Mutually establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results of services to be rendered.
- Only accept assignments for which Seeq possesses the requisite experience and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve clients effectively.
- Before accepting any engagement ensure that a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements has been achieved.
- Provide accurate and truthful representations concerning all information directly or indirectly related to all aspects of the engagement.
- Consistent with any signed non-disclosure agreements between the parties, Seeq will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information.
- Respect the intellectual property developed or owned by others.
- Avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that may influence our judgment or objectivity.
- Offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- Refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
- Refrain from engaging in any activity that may be construed as anti-competitive behavior or may create an unfair or exclusionary market.
- Provide accurate, truthful advertising and representations concerning qualifications, experience and performance of services.
- Agree in advance with the client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- Seeq will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent, and Seeq will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
Contact us with any questions or concerns.