Seeq enables us to rapidly integrate data from multiple historians, and contextualize it with maintenance data from SQL Server, so we get higher haul truck availability through smarter preventative maintenance.
- Director of Mine Operations
The metals and mining industry is defined by the need to manage variability in every aspect of business, operating in one of the toughest regulatory environments, and in the face of constantly changing commodity prices. Ore variability, energy prices, resource consumption, asset optimization, and safety risks must be constantly evaluated and analyzed to drive profitable performance from the facility.
- Manage raw material variability in product quality
- Aggregate data quickly for analytics and faster insights
- Predictive analytics with integrated machine learning
- Reduce costs by improving operational efficiency
- Improve asset availability and utilization