According to Seeq Employees
You’ve likely seen many articles touting the most popular benefits to working from home – the ability to create a flexible schedule, the reclaimed hours of your life without a commute, the increase in your productivity, and the pure joy of being able to work in your most comfortable clothing. We can vouch for all of those, but as a fully remote company since 2013, we’ve discovered some lesser- known joys of working remotely. Below are our top 10, as identified by poll of Seeq employees:
10. Filling up my gas tank once every few months.
9. Calling the bank, doctor, etc. when it's convenient.
8. Replacing office coffee with the brew of my choice.
7. My music, as loud as I want.
That poppy-country-techno mashup song I've been digging can be played as loud and as often as I like.
6. Everyday is "bring your pet to work" day.
5. Exterior views from my own window(s).
4. I can become a multi-tasker.
I can load the dishwasher or fold laundry during meetings.
3. Home-cooked meals.
I don't have to plan ahead for lunch and can start cooking dinner early.
2. I'll never miss a package delivery again.
And the top reason we love working remotely...
I can stretch whenever and however I want without worrying about looking strange at the office.
If this type of work environment sounds too good to pass up, check out our career opportunities today!